How to check out the EDNA sources
Checking out the EDNA sources
- In the Eclipse project explorer, right-click and choose "Import..." (or choose "Import..." in the File menu)
- In the import wizard choose "Projects from Git" and click on Next
- If you don't see the edna repository in the "Select a Git Repository" view and you have not yet cloned it you must do so first:
- Click on "Clone..."
- Choose one of the following URIs:
- The master branch should be selected, click on Next
- Configure the local storage for edna. By default Eclipse suggests $HOME/git/edna.
- Click on Finish.
- If you have cloned the edna repository but you don't see it in the "Select a Git Repository" view you must first add it:
- Click on "Add..."
- Browse to the directory which contains the cloned repository
- Click on "Search"
- Make sure the EDNA repository is selected in the search results
- Make sure the EDNA reposiory is selected in the "Select a Git Repository" and click on next
- Don't change anything on the following page ("Import existing projects" and "Working directory") and click on Next
- Make sure "edna" is selected and click on "Finish"