How to make a new data model class and add attributes with Topcased
Here we assume that you have created a new UML model or opened an existing UML model with Topcased in Eclipse.
- 1 How to add a new data model class
- 2 How to add attributes to a class
- 2.1 Click on "property" in the "Object" list:
- 2.2 Move your mouse pointer to the middle field in the class model:
- 2.3 Click for creating the attribute. Edit its name:
- 2.4 In the "Properties" view, click on the button next to "Type:"
- 2.5 Search and select the type:
- 2.6 If needed change the coordinality:
- 2.7 Your new attribute is added! If needed resize the class: